Sunday, January 3, 2010
Christmas came, 2010, & I get dramatic with my destiny
HAPPY NEW YEARS! I know I am 3 days late but that's close enough. For new years my family one of my friends named Ben and one of Emma's friends named Kate went up to our Lakehouse in Port Angeles. It was so much fun. We went bowling, played in the hot tub, watched movies, played xbox, went sledding at Hurricane Ridge, and much more. (I would put photos on but I'm using my mom's new laptop and we haven't downloaded the pictures yet) Well anyways I had an awsome Christmas. I got snowboard lessons at Hurricane Ridge my family got a new flat screen t.v. and a Blue Ray player. Also I got a $50 to Amazon (I got 2 wii games and new earphones for the ipod touch I also got for Christmas on Amazon) a new Fifa 10 wii game and much more cool stuff. I also made some resolutions/goals for this year, but that's none of your business. But all of this cool stuff is here and yet I am still sad. You want to know why? Well, it's because FREAKEN SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW AND SCHOOL REALLY TICKS ME OFF! But life is life and if life tells me I have to go to school I will, and if life tells me to move to Russia and fall in a snow hole and get frostbite or hypothermia I won't. I get to choose my own destiny. In fact it brings me to this. A very wise old green dude once said (I think) "Fail you won't, suceed you must." can you guess who I think said that? (even though I am not really sure if he did or not.) Yes, it was Master Yoda and Master Yoda is always right. That line Master Yoda I think said affects my destiny. "Fail I won't, Suceed I must." Well that's it for today. Thank you so much for still reading my blog even though I don't post a lot and I just write/type stupid stuff. Bye (I am also sorry if my spelling was incorrect)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Micah, I LOVE your blog. Keep it up!
Great post title! And awesome post. I have no doubt that you will succeed in whatever you want to do in life, Micah.
Keep blogging!
Post a Comment