Saturday, April 24, 2010

HOLY COW!!!!

O MY GOSH!!! I made the U12 boys select team!!!! That is so awesome!!! For those who don't know what it is it is select soccer where it is the big leagues. You go all over Washington to play other select teams and your team goes to huge tournaments where like every select team plays and it is just so awesome!!!! I can't beleive it!! I thought I wasn't going to make it because I was so shy the first day of tryouts but then on the second day I was just BOOM!!! Anyways they emailed this morning to say I no matter what made the team. How awesome is that!! So now I am through with Rec. league and I can play with the big boys!!! Well I just thought I would let you guys know because this is probably the biggest thing that has ever happened to me.
Well
~Micah

1 comment:

Mike - Bunni said...

WAY TO GO, MICAH!!!!!
I never doubted that you would make the team. LOVE YOU!