Sunday, February 10, 2008
My passion of birds and Reptiles
My two most favorite animals to study about are birds and reptiles. Whenever I go to the zoo I always love seeing the birds and reptiles. When I went to Point Defiance Zoo in January they didn't have a lot of reptiles or birds. The had a Burmese Python which went to my interest and a Barn Owl that went to my interest. Birds and reptiles are my true passion. I love going to the pet store, here on Bainbridge Island there is just one pet store called Paws and Fins, which is little but has really nice birds and reptiles. When I go to Utah I bring my feild notebook and record about all of the nice cool and interesting creatures that are out in the desert. I like watching Animal Planet. My favorite show on Animal Planet is Most Extreme.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great blog Micah! Reed, Tanner and I watched a cool show on TV the other day about how different insects help each other. It showed how ants helped build a shelter for a caterpillar. You would have liked it. Keep adding posts to your blog.
--Chad
Micah, I love your new blog. It will be so much fun learning more about birds and reptiles.
Grandpa G
you are a cool kid. Did you get my scary psycho male cat video that I sent you?
Post a Comment